Saturday, January 12, 2008

Emotions

Saturday, 12 January 2008 5:50:18 PM

 

Well I have been thinking again today in general about life and our creative gifts that we have. I write my best works of poetry and philosophy through unplanned events that happen on a day to day basis. Inspired by what I see and as I mediate on the issues it just comes out via the pen.

 

Inspiration starts many things in our lives, if we would just carry them out to the end. We tend to place them in the draw and forget about it.

 

When I meet individuals their whole life flashes in front of me like watching a movie and if they need help, I follow my instincts and start talking or write. It gives me great pleasure to see a positive outcome in the reactions. More is the coping mechanism each one gains and in return pass it to others.

 

Even though I still have not had my book published or got round to find someone to assist me. Its not easy with dementia even though I have tools in place to assist me.

I don’t have a laptop and so many projects have fallen by the way or put on hold for the time being.

 

But the negatives have never had a major impact on my life. I just work even harder to achieve my goals.

 

I will update again soon.

 

MGFarrell

Mark Gavin Farrell

 markfarrellct@gmail.com

" Our purpose is to serve others... and if you can't serve them, would you at least not hurt them?"  Dalai Lama

Home:    021 689 4021

Mobile: 076 280 2833

Fax:        0866 00 2232

 N. The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

 

No comments: