As you all know now that Derek and I will be married in less than 12 days from now.
Family is important to me, especially from my the one that I am integrating into and my step brothers and sisters.
It has been a long hard walk but the greatest thing is having a family that cares with values and principles.
We have to carry on the traditions and integrity of both family blood lines and respect our elders in both families.
Show love and understanding and commitment and foster and build new relations with both sides of the family and the target will be a whole family united through love and understanding.
As we grow we will embrace all that comes our way with vigour and take step by step until we are over comers.
Every problem shall be a challenge and a privilege and together Derek and I through wisdom shall hold our heads high and be an example that marriage can work and be a success between two men and be respected by the whole family and community.
Its with this hope that we both look into the future and if in the future we have the privilege of been foster parents we will install family values as any other couple would and bring up the child in love and understanding.
I wish you a blessed week and hope this past week went well
Mark
No comments:
Post a Comment