Monday, February 02, 2009

At last I have my motor car learners licence

Today at 10.30am I wrote my motor car learners licence and passed! This was the second time around. I was so happy I almost cried, this may seem simple to some but it meant so much for me.

I could not fail again the last time was due to a misunderstanding and this time I was sure that I was going to pass and I did.

My goal was to have my learners licence before we got married and heh I did it. Yipee!!!!!

At last in the near future I will be a driver with a licence and I will be able to drive around and see my clients and also if something had to happen to Derek, at least I can drive.

It’s a huge mile stone for me and I am over the moon. I just had to share this with you all, its just to important not to share.

Have a great day

No comments: