Monday, January 30, 2006

Update may be my last for a week or so

Well its been along time since I have updated my blog so here go's. Nothing much has changed in my struggle for justice and I am still working 312hrs night shift a month that is seven days night shift and then one day off. I have been so tired and stressed from all the shit that has been going on.

  1. Still have not heard from Phil Buchler my previous boss
  2. I have lost the flat
  3. Have sent emails to You magazine and so on to tell them the story
  4. Been to Patracia de Lille on the same day she announced the manefesto
  5. Not able to make appointments with them to take the matter further due to time and myself been tired
  6. Been booked of sick due to been ill and that is my immune systerm can only handle so much and that was this week
  7. Been in contact with The Voice Newspaper and once again slept past my appointment with them today but did call to have another
  8. I have to sell everything and move out on this thursday
  9. i have lost my dignity and almost my self-respect
I would like to thank Malan Laubcher my landlord for been so patient with me since the passing of my life partner Robert last year. But of course with no estate I could not pay the rent and not enough money from my salary to pay rent

I would like to thank Garth for giving me money to help me buy food and survive. I have come to the end of my wits and will try everything in my power to bring to justice those who have left myself and fellow workers withoug income and will not stop until my plea is heard I will not give up my faith in the constitution and labour act of this my country

I feel let down by the governing laws of this country. There are so many questions that I would like to ask and they are the following
  • How could a company after been charged with non uif payment not be listed on the dept of labour's system
  • why did i have to get the UIF/PAYE number from the Reciever Of Revenue and why was it refused by the dept of labour
  • i was told it could only be accepted if the owner faxed a copy of the uif19 form to another department who then would load it on the system
  • no matter how i tried to explain the urgency i was reffered to the CCMA
  • which went on strike
  • I communicated and faxed the owner and physicaly went to him and begged him to send in the uif forms so that we could at least claim
  • he did not do this
  • who could the city council let him operate without everything been approved
  • how can the owner walk away scott free without obligation
these are just some of the questions that i would like to ask. why has goverment let us down why did we have to go hungry
mark farrell




Do you Yahoo!?
With a free 1 GB, there's more in store with Yahoo! Mail.

No comments: