I wonder how many of you out there have lost not just your possesions but your dignity as well? Tonight I am sad, the reason been is because I have to sell everything I own today as I have been given notice to move out within 2 days and I agreed to that. I am a brocken man, disilusioned and disappinted by been let down by the Labour Law of this country.
To have to go through seeing your fellow workers with no income to feed and clothe not just themselves but their families. How many families have been disrupted by the only bread winners not having an income, not to say even the grace to recieve UIF which was paid by the company up to 2004 but not 2005 even though it was deducted from our salaries.
I have failed collegues and myself. I have been working 312 hrs nightshift 7 days a week and one day off for 2500.00 a month no double pay on sundays or public holidays whatsoever....
I have struggled to get hold of my previous employer to comply with anything that I have asked. He just did not care a dam and thinks he can get away with leaving us in this mess with nothing....I am in pain because of my rotting teeth which need to be pulled out and failing eye sight due to my glasses been so old...
My dignity and right to life has been compremised by my previous employer I am full of shame because I tried to do the best I could for all of us to get a retrenchement package and outstanding wages but have failed....I am depressed becuase this is the last straw the final blow......
Even though I was very ill I remained at my post and worked many many hours and I got nothing in return and this is not on. At lease my employer could have had the decency to fax through the UIF19 forms to the department of labour and that would have given us some money to survive....
If he had done this I would not be in the trouble that I now find myself in...It would have given me some way to look for another job and be able to give Robert the care that he needed but no, he did not even do this
The hours are so long here and i was booked off last week for a week due to been ill I am so tired emotionaly tired I need to speak to someone I really do need help
all i want is what is due to us, how can goverment hold us accountable for the actions of our employers and leave us without food and the possibility of loosing the very roof over our heads.
we where referred to the ccma but i had to refax the claim to the owner and he was fuming and asked me to hold on for the liquidation and that they where going to sell the bussiness and we with it.
this went on for more than three months and then nothing....
the money he deducted from my wages and the many other things he did to us is wrong for example he put us round a table about 11 of us and told us we must decide from an about of 2400 who was going to get what..how could he do such a thing!!!!
Not only that he was recieving payment for the parking bays while we where closed and did not even offer us one cent to help us. he never gave us a written statement saying that we where been retrenched he just said hold on and then dissapeared and that was that
there are clients looking for him due to debt and no one can get hold of him. why can he go out be able to pay his rent and party on the weekends and his former staff be homeless and hungry i demand an investigation and a forensic audit on his company and his personal banking account and properties that he might have to uncover the truth.
if he can afford to continue his lifestyle without the bussiness then he has income from other sources such as his web sites ect.
PLEASE HELP CAN SOMEONE INVESTIGATE HELP ME TO REGAIN MY/OUR DIGNITY AND THE RIGHT TO LIFE PLEASE I AM BEGGING ANYONE WHO READS THIS HELP ME HELP US!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CANT HANDLE ANYMORE CALLS FROM MY FELLOW WORKERS ITS TOO MUCH AND THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING BUT.....I HAVE LET THEM DOWN.
I do have supporting documents please someone help...
my phone number is 0762802833
27762802833
Bring words and photos together (easily) with
PhotoMail - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail.
No comments:
Post a Comment