The Hour Glass Of Life
I walk the path of life alone and empty
Dear God why am I alone?
I have walked your path and turned my cheek, followed your instruction and yet I am still alone.
Those who cross my path, leave me an emotional wreck as the bear upon my weakness
Drink from my fountain of giving and unconditional love, and when I have n more to give, they leave
Alone, empty, no diginity, self-esteem and my inner soul surrounded by darkness, which i have brought upon myself.
Through my quest I have searched for that "One True Love" and all I have found is unhappiness and quicksand
When I lay ill no one was thre for me, when i cried no one heard me
When they cry and are ill I am there for them
What must I do Father?
My fire and passion for life is seen by all
My appreciation for your creation is shown in my lifestyle
There is so little timeleft as the hour glass of life runs
We should leave all our pain behind and stand above it all through the strength that you give us
By Your grace, we shall overcome those demons that haunt us so.
We have to bury the past and forgive all before our hourglass runs out
Let us be at peace and finaly come to rest with our inner selves and find our soulmate that will be with one for all eternity.
Let it be so.
Let each other be each others strength and build upon eachothers weakness and strengths
Guide each other and hold on to what is dear and honest
Our hourglass could run empty at any time
Are you prepared for that time, to face the consequences of your choices?
Reach out before it is too late, you cannt undo the past, but build upon it and better it with vigour and love.
Now where do you stand as the hourglass runs its final lap?
June 1999
No comments:
Post a Comment