Friday, September 16, 2005

Eternal Friendhip my first poem

I wrote this during the HIV/AIDS conferance in March 1995 called
Eternal Friendship
True friendship comes from the heart and remains with one until all eternity.
Yet, it is the strength and bondage of hope of love and understanding of each other, that makes us friends (life partners, lovers, husbands, wives and so on)
My hope is, that our bond will last through all trials and tribulations,
Let our strenth be that of a Lion and our hearts, that of a Lamb.
Let each of us be each other's strength in the times to come and endure all to come with integrity and loyalty.....
For you are my friend....
Mark Farrell
The most blessed thing to ever happen to me was the deep spiritual gift God gave me. To share with others His love and understanding. I have been very ill and am in good health at the moment. But, I have been through so much and will endure all and empower all those around me with every fibre of hope that I have through the inner strength I have.

No comments: