Thursday, September 29, 2005

Dedication

When I first saw you I felt the loneliness of your soul I reached out to you and we became true Such partner like you are few Through sickness and health I stuck by your side day and night Appreciating every special moment we shared your selfless ways of making me feel loved To see the joy in your face when I walked throug the door or when you heard my voice over the phone When you where ill the nights I spent at your bedside no matter what time of day and night It was all done in love Now you are gone and I lay awake and hug the pillow you once lay upon Your sweet smell I will miss and you breath upon my ear You where my life my essence and now you are free of all the pain and suffering you went through You are free and at peace I celebrate you life Robert till we meet again Your life partner Mark
This I wrote for Robert whom I miss so much

No comments: