Sunday, June 03, 2012

Sunshine

Good morning to you all

May the sun rays bring your warmth and inspire your spirit to live life to the fullest.

Let that same passion and desire shine today as they first time you said “I do” at the alter

Remember the first morning as you looked into each others eyes, that love and passion

You should have the same passion and desire each and every day and empower each other with wisdom and understanding

To know that you are overcomers in all things

Now, put away any thoughts or actions that have mad your angry or sad and look at each other and remember that first kiss and why you are together and how special you are

Feel the sun on your face and heart, and say to each other “I see the first sunrise in your eyes we shared, and I still feel and see that warmth within you”

Inspire each other, never let the cold wind take control but let the sunshine in to warm your relationship

No comments: