Sunday, June 10, 2012

Facebook comments

Mark Farrell-Watling

You always have someone at your side, you just don't see it or feel it. Your spiritual guide is always there no matter what time of day or night it is. I too said that I am not a fighter but by my blog you will see how my life changed and I became a fighter and I still fight and share wisdom to those who need it in the time of need. I fear no man for I have peace within myself, as I love myself first, I share that unconditional love with others, so that they may be empowered and strengthened. Never say "I am not the fighting kind, but say I will empower those in need through the coping mechanisms I have achieved on the path of life I have walked thus far" Live life to the fullest, never surrender, never give up, let your life essence emanate and bring joy to those around you. Mark - The Rose Of Life The Journey Living With HIV

  • Mark Farrell-Watling You are never alone, your inner self your inner sanctum, is always there, allow your spiritual self to comfort you in the times that you feel the walls coming down around you.

    25 minutes ago · Like · 1

  • Mark Farrell-Watling Let the peace overcome the past fears with hope and the pain go away with praises to your creator, do not allow yourself to go into despair but think of the good things that have been and are to come

No comments: