Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Wisdom  and patience enhances ones abilities to deal with your daily experiences with your clients. No matter how difficult the issues at hand deal with each client with empathy remembering the fundamental truth that you are the front line and the first impression your  client has of your brand. That anger is not personal but frustration thus venting. It's up to you to stay cool and listen and find common ground. So when you fianilise the call your client admires your brand.

Know your client and you will only build a strong reputation and relationship with your client, in return they will express service excellence and refer your brand

I have dedicated my life to empower not only my client but those whom I work with

Even in my darkest hours of illness (chemo) I still insisted to assist clients to the best of my capabilities and strength 

This is for all those in call centres and in the front line learn from me and you will achieve great things for your brand

Mark Farrell-Watling

Please feel free to comment as we can only empower each other. I am always available to share and talk about my life experience in customer service care not just to benefit myself but all of you. It's my pleasure to be able to serve my company and all my clients

No comments: