Saturday, May 19, 2012

The road to good health

Well its been over 2 month’s now and we both have not had another smoke.

Started Gym for the last two months and have been working out 4 days a week.

Its not easy for me as I have bulked up from the medication side effects and have to work twice as hard to loose weight at present I am 92.5KG and am supposed to be arround 72KG

But I have changed ARV regime and the bulking of fat is supposed to be no longer a problem.

So in the next few weeks I will let you know how the progress to good health is going.

I am sorry that I have not been updating as regular as I used to and will try to do so more often

Live life to the fullest

regards,

Mark

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

No comments: