Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wisdom

Well guys its important to remember who we are and not forget our principles and morals of life. Wisdom as I have always said is the greatest gift of all.

We have to love each other with unconditional acceptance and build, encourage one another in all things.

Here I am one year and a bit after the wedding day and dam I feel great and that same fire of love still burns deep within me every second of the day.

Living with HIV for such a long time over two decades now and I have overcome.

Life is what you make it and what you do with every precious second in the day.

Live life to the fullest and walk the journey of life and accept all things that come your way and strengthen yourself with the wisdom you gain that you may empower those who come across your way so that they may overcome and be overcomes too.

No comments: