Married life is great, yeh, yeh I know the sceptics say you guys have just been married for two month’s.
We took the time to get to know each other from the inside out for over two years and then tied the knot. I believe that love and unconditional acceptance of one’s spouse is the key to a long successful marriage.
Work has been great and as some of you might not know I was taken down for a week with a chest infection but I am now ok.
One of the greatest attributes that I have is wisdom, compassion and understanding.
I always have given Derek love and unconditional acceptance for who he is. He has total freedom to be himself and has transformed from been quiet to been more positive and sharing with his emotions and thoughts.
We can never change another by force, change as I have said comes through a long journey with the one that you love, through understanding, unconditional love, acceptance and going the extra mile for each other.
I have close friends and I love them equal and always give them my best and hold them close to my heart.
Don’t let your relationship go under but rather work at a resolution of resolve, divorce is not an option, if in the first place you committed yourselves to each other.
May you all have a blessed day
Love Mark
No comments:
Post a Comment