Friday, January 02, 2009

2009 Dedication to all those affected and infected by HIV/AIDS

Well guys its 2009 and its a brand new year.

I have dedicated my entire life to all those affected or affected by HIV/AIDS.

My aim is to finish my autobiography at some stage and finish my other book entitled “The Rose Of Life The Journey Living With HIV”

I remain a person of integrity, honesty and principle, fighting for the rights of those who are HIV+. Sharing with them the coping mechanisms that I have acquired over the years and in return empowering each person to overcome and that they will pass these skills on.

No greater gift than love and wisdom can any man receive and give.

I am selfless in my ways and sharing these attributes with my partner is part and parcel of my daily life.

We must stand together against HIV/AIDS in South Africa and make sure that all are treated with respect and dignity.

May our marriage set an example to other HIV+ couples all over the world, be they of any sexual orientation that love and good health can overcome any obstacle.

Not any relationship is perfect and that is what makes a relationship work, that both work together in love and understanding of each other to move forward and build on all the up’s and downs to make the relationship work.

Be brave and courageous like a Lion and be as gentle as a Lamb.

Thank you for all your support in 2008 and I thank you for future support in 2009.

Another thing which I have decided is a follow up entries on this blog leading up to our marriage and after that you can see how we are doing and that it may encourage you and enhance your own life that you can learn from us and we can learn from you.

As we don’t know the answers to everything and we may learn from your wisdom which you share with us.

Once again I thank you

Mark Farrell & Derek Watling

2009 and the minutes are ticking

No comments: