Today I can say that we finally have moved in although we have been in the house since the 18th of this month.
As you can see from the very first entry I have made on this blog things have changed so much for me.
Now a new era has started and for the first time I have a house of my own and am getting married soon to my soul mate and life partner.
Finally, I will be able to get down to those things that I have wanted to achieve for all those affected and infected by HIV/AIDS.
Start writing my book again and concentrate on projects but of course that will take time and leave is coming up and both of us need some rest and this will be only on the 19th of December until the 4th of January 2009.
For the first time I will have an XMAS tree and adorn our home with XMAS lights and of course the tree. At last I have a family in the context of my relationship since my father passed away been the last link in the chain and bloodline of my dad.
Now, I have to make the best of things and make him proud of me as he watches me from above.
I have never surrendered to the virus and that is why I am alive today and of course the grace of God.
I will update soon
Love Mark
No comments:
Post a Comment