Well it’s been some time since the passing of my dad and step mom and of course the time of healing must take place now.
I am still having problems with the bank who are the executors of the will as they now want to send all the papers back to me as they can’t make enough money out of the will which sickens me.
So all the funds of both will properly be deposited into my account and I will have to appoint a lawyer to create a trust fund and payments to the debtors will be made from that fund to try and cover their debts and will have to sell his car to pay debts as well.
This is really sad as I thought the bank would be able to sort all these things out
Next week Derek and I have decided to go away for my birthday and celebrate our engagement as this is when he wanted to ask me to marry him. So the celebration will be two fold.
I still can’t afford a laptop at the moment in life and I know that it will bring so much proactive positive energy into my life as I could continue to work on my projects which I have placed on hold for such a long time.
I have checked with the credit bureau and because one outstanding account some years ago I cant have credit.
I have been blessed in the work that I am doing and I work long hours and am rewarded just by the reaction I get from the boss, clients no matter if it is negative or positive.
Soon I pray we will have our house. (rented of course) For the first time in my life I will be in a stable relationship and security over my head thanks to Derek my fiancé and all my hard work
Please guys don’t think for one moment I have forgotten the projects, I have not at any stage. Its that if I had the tools like a laptop I could always work offline where ever I was and be more productive even though I have such a busy schedule.
One thing that we have decided is to take more time off over the weekends and spend it on ourselves as almost every weekend thus far has been very busy either with work or other things but not for ourselves.
Believe in yourself guys and live life to the fullest. No matter what comes your way, hold your head up high and say “I can do all things and accomplish all”
I will update soon again.
Thank you for all your support.
Please note that I am online on my mobile phone – Skype, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ and so on.
Mark Farrell
Tel: 27 76 280 2833
0762802833
021 689 4021/ 27 21 689 4021
Skype: posboy1
No comments:
Post a Comment