Today I finished up at my dad's home and locked the door for the last time and it was quite emotional two days for me.
Been the sole heir has brought on so many problems with my twin step brother and sister and other step brother its just to traumatic to explain.
In fairness to the family with the responsibility and trust bestowed upon me by my dad it has not been easy.
My step brother just walked in and demanded a wheel chair from me and took it no matter that it was part of the estate. I gave them almost everything and even though they where left out of the will they still gave me uphill and where drunk and that hurt me as I have given them so much, even though all was left to me.
Even packing the boxes for them which they did not even help me with over the last few weeks, only demanding things, I still gave them what they wanted.
All the furniture however I have handed over to the estate and I will not be handing over to them as this was not my dad's and step mom's wish as laid down in the will.
The greed of this ramble of family constantly on the bottle of booze and so, did not even help with the house. Over the years they borrowed money from my dad and it came to such a point that my dad lost it with them and said no more.
He paid thousands of rand's towards hospital bills for himself and his wife whom he was dedicated to as she was to him.
They made sure that I would make the right decisions with their estate and carry out their wishes to the end.
This coming week the furniture go's into storage until the estate is tied up and then when my partner and I find a house we will move it there.
There is no greater gift than love.
I will update soon again
No comments:
Post a Comment