Its been along time since I have done an update due to many things that have transpired over the last two weeks or so.
Yesterday my step mother passed at away at 3.30pm in hospital after been in 6 months of pain and agony due to infections of previous condition. She is at peace now as the last two days she was given morphine before going into a coma on Friday afternoon.
My partner was ill for over a week with a throat infection. I myself have not been well and only from this morning am I feeling well.
Every day when I arrive home, I just go straight to bed and sleep and Derek has to wake me up to eat. I hardly eat at work or anything in the day.
But, because of my physic side my step mom's condition has affected me as I was close to her. She was a very strong women who had her leg amputated and hips replaced 6 times since 1981.
She supported me when I told the family that I was HIV+ and we built up a unique friendship and understanding of pain and suffering. She withstood many years of pain and all she wanted was her dignity and in the end she died with dignity and all those that loved her around her bed.
At the moment I am struggling due to all the financial stress.
I still have not sold my paintings and will have to try some other way to sell them to survive financially.
I will update shortly again. Its now family time and I have to support my dad in his time of need, as his need comes first now not mine.
Remember that life is wonderful with all the up's and down's.
Live life to the fullest
Mark
1 comment:
hi sorry to hear about ur step mom
looking forward to more entries from u
Post a Comment