Well its 7:39:06 AM and I am on my way to work. It’s a blessing to be able to be productive. Sadly this year we wont be having the XMAS we expected with little money we will have to spend wisely as both of us are contract workers and only get paid by the hour.
But the best XMAS present I will have is having my partner with me on XMAS day. I still want to in the future go to
That is one of my dreams…my gift to those in need.
Unconditional love and service to mankind will take you along way. At present I do not have a computer (laptop) so I cant do many updates as my partner’s one is a bit old just like the one I had earlier this year which went into retirement with hard drive failure including the mother board. But, life must go on and that is the great thing about the ups and downs of life.
We fall and we get up.
Have a great day guys!
Mark
No comments:
Post a Comment