Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Update

Dear friends,
 
As you already know, I have been doing voluntary counselling (VCT) and out reach for the past few months within the HIV/AIDS field. Working at local day hospitals and working with HOPE and Non Profit Organisation.
 
Yesterday I went for an interview with the chairman of HOPE and attended the training session in the morning. The interview went well and I was told that he was getting back to me shortly.
 
All the staff love me at HOPE as a few weeks ago I was thrown in the deep end on one of their projects and excited.
 
I will update you shortly on any new developments and start adding photo's of the work that I have been doing

--
Mark Farrell "The Rose Of Life"
Mobile 27 76 280 2833
Living just not for myself but for all those affected and infected by the HIV/AIDS pandemic
Building a better future of communication