Sunday, July 23, 2006

update

Hi guys its been some time since I could do an update. Currently, I
have been to many many interiews and they either dont bother to come
back to you or just quote the equity quota. Its very frustrating since
I have still not resolved the first two issues my previous employer
who paid a lumpsum but the labour consultant turned out to be a fraud
and the legal company he was freelanceing for wont take responsibility
for his actions. After providing the original documents from the
Reciever Of Revenue (Tax) receipts I still have no resolve. I have to
rely on the goodness of my dad.

However I am doing volunteer work for HIV+ support groups and the
local day hosp and Tygerberg region. I am still going for interviews
on a daily basis but am so tired of walking km.s per day to no avail.
but you guys know me by now that I am a fighter and will not give up
at any cost.

Life is wonderful and I know that this is a trying period for me. I
have the flu but that has not stopped me from looking for work. My
cell phone is bust for those who have been trying to get hold of me.
No money to replace or have it repaired at the moment.

I am just very tired but I will never give up!

My home number is 0215917666 or 27215917666 if you would like to talk to me.

--
Mark Farrell "The Rose Of Life"
Mobile 27 76 280 2833
Living just not for myself but for all those affected and infected by
the HIV/AIDS pandemic
Building a better future of communication