Thursday, June 08, 2006

Update

Well guys sadly the Labour Consultant whom I hired is not what he seemed and has not paid the full settlement he recieved on my behalf and we (lawyer) cant get hold of him. Under further investigation I found out that he was not a lawyer and that he had R14000 outstanding in fees for the Univarsity Of The Western Cape. Furthermore he lied not just to me but to the lawyer as he does not have a trust account but a normal flexi save account which he recieves monies from settlements. Not only that, he does not have you present in any of his meetings or so called high court actions.

So once again I have been taken for a ride and will not rest until justice is served. As I am sure that he is doing this not just to me but to many others.

--
Mark Farrell "The Rose Of Life"
Mobile 27 76 280 2833
Living just not for myself but for all those affected and infected by the HIV/AIDS pandemic
Building a better future of communication